Sunday 20 April 2014

Weeks 15 & 16

The past few weeks have flown by and I didn't post for Week 15, so this will be two in one!  Very busy at work and at home with little time to do much else, then my trip back to Abruzzo and settling down after almost 4 weeks away. 

Images of Oxford taken by night after the pub evening with the teachers on Thursday:








I enjoyed doing the Film session  and it was a hit, I think!



I created a new Bombay TV movie with subtitles to show during the session.


Personalize funny videos at Bombay TV by Graphéine - Design et graphisme

I also did a Who Dunnit awareness test scene from Youtube with the teachers:


 

A comic created for the Images session:


The feedback at the end of the two-week Teachers' Refresher Course was lovely and a beautiful bouquet of flowers was presented to me and the main tutor, Jane.  In addition, Graziela from Italy wrote a fantastic poem which was read out to the whole group by Vita.  

If any of the group is reading this, thank you sooo much for being such a fabulous and enthusiastic group. I had lots of fun with you all :-))




On my final Sunday I went to a car boot sale with my sister and niece...


I was able to sell a few unwanted items from the attic, and the other bits and pieces were donated to charity shops.  I had managed to do a huge clear out during my stay in the UK, and this took up most of my free time.

On my return home to Abruzzo I had this lovely message waiting for me from K on the notice board:  It was really lovely to be back hometo see everyone again, including the furkids.  Poor Fluffy is looking a bit worse for wear, and we will need to get him to the vet's  after the holiday.


Easter greetings from Freddy...



Roll on week 17!!

2 comments:

  1. Oxford looks like a lovely place to spend some time. I do hope that Fluffy is okay- it is always a worry when the kids are sick. You probably need a rest after all the work you have been doing- but I dare say that the garden will need work too:-) Looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, yes you are right about the garden in Abruzzo - I'll be adding some photos in Week 17 post. Fluffy is recovering well, and thanks for asking after him!

    ReplyDelete